Yu-Gi-Oh World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything related to yugih

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic YGO! - Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irate_God
Builder

Basic YGO! - Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic YGO! - Rules   Basic YGO! - Rules EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:06 am

Okay, this is the first ever entry here.
We'll start right off with some rulings, which I get asked most often on DN.

Concerning other cards, feel free to PM me.

Reborn Tengu: Reborn Tengu will always activate it's effect when removed from field (not banished). This includes following situations:
When attacked face-down and destroyed by battle.
When attacked face-up and destroyed by battle.
When returned to the hand while face-up.
When sent to the grave / destroyed / banished by a card effect while face-up.
It will NOT activate when sent to the grave / destroyed / banished by a card effec while face-down. That said, I'll continue about External and Inherent Summons.

External Summons are Summons through card effects, thus they cannot be negated by any card effect. To prevent an External Summon, negate the card effect which would summon a monster. Have in mind that every External Summoned monster can still fall into a Trap Hole.

Inherent Summons are like the exact opposite of External Summons.
The summon of an Inherent Monster does NOT start a chain, like External Monsters do. Inherent Summons can be negated by cards like Solemn Judgement.

About the Damage Step:
In the Damage Step, which is the next step after the Battle Step and is followed by the Damage Calculation, only Spell- and Trap Cards can be activated, which raise or lower a monster's ATK and/or DEF. Also, only other cards which raise/lower the status of a monster can be chained to another card like that. Also keep in mind that certain cards can be activated during Damage Step, like Solemn Warning or Evolkaiser Dollka.

For now, this should be a good start to this new site.

Irate_God (you'll also find me on DN)
Back to top Go down

Basic YGO! - Rules
Page 1 of 1